Fuelling Britain Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Open to residents of the UK aged 16+, excluding employees and their families of Premier Foods PLC, its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Daily and weekly draws open from 1st September 2012 to 7th December 2012. Any entries received outside these dates will not be included.
- Offer valid only on Batchelors products with a promotional flash.
- To enter, purchase a promotional product from the Batchelors range, go to www.batchelorsrange.co.uk and fill out the form with your name, address, email and insert your unique code or phone 0800 902 0224 and provide your details.
- The winners will be notified via email. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be lost.
- Keep your till receipt to claim the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for verification of the prize won.
- An entry to the promotion cannot be validly made in respect of an item which has been returned to the retailer and for which a full refund has been given.
- 'Tank of fuel' prizes available daily for the duration of the promotion. The prize value is calculated on a Ford Focus with a 55 litre fuel tank at UK average of 138.0p and will be provided on a preloaded MasterCard® debit card. Total prize value: 5,390 litres.
- 'Free fuel for a year' prizes available weekly for the duration of the promotion. Amount is equivalent to value of fuel required to cover 10,000 miles based on a Ford Focus as an example model which will be provided on a preloaded MasterCard® debit card. Preloaded amount based on combined fuel efficiency figures for a Ford Focus 1.6i Duratec of 42.2mpg. Fuel cost based on UK average Unleaded 95 Octane Petrol of 138.0p. Total prize value: 15,095 litres.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, and unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter in writing the prizes can only be claimed and used by the winners personally.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that cannot be made due to technical faults or for any other reason outside of its control, nor for prize claims that are lost, delayed or damaged for any reason whatsoever. Proof of submission of entry or prize claim is not proof of receipt.'
- The maximum number of prizes available for this promotion is 98 x 'Free tank of fuel every day' and 14 x 'Free fuel for a year'.
- For winners' names and counties please write to the promoter and include a stamped addressed envelope for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
- All entries received between 07.12.12 and 07.02.13 will be entered into a bonus late entry draw to be made on 7th February 2013 to win a year's free supply of fuel based on the calculation above.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Premier Foods Group Ltd, PO BOX 66093, London, W4 9EX